Any resident of Windham County is eligible for individual membership. Details are below. BCTV also offers organizational memberships to non-profit organizations.
Benefits of BCTV Membership:
- Access to BCTV’s video production workshops
- Access to cameras, editing equipment, and a live television studio to produce programs
- Free channel time for programs you produce
- Participation in BCTV as a voting member
- Eligibility for board of directors
- Sponsor programs
Fees: BCTV requests a donation of $5.00 at the time of joining or renewal. Please make your check out to BCTV and mail it in with your membership form.
Fill out BCTV's Membership Form. Your signature on the form indicates that you have read and agree to BCTV's Policies and Procedures. Submit your membership donation online here.
Email the completed Form (with signature) to vlasta@brattleboroTV.org, or mail it to:
230 Main Street, Suite 201
Brattleboro, VT 05301
BCTV's annual membership renewal date is July 1. All members are asked to renew at that time. All members joining after July 1 are eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting the following September.