Strengthen the Fabric of Community Life: Be a BCTV Underwriter
BCTV Underwriters support the production of local programming throughout the year. It's the only way to reach a local audience through television exposure in the Brattleboro area. For a printable presentation of underwriting opportunities, download the brochure.
Streaming Sponsor Package:
Supports the distribution of local programming via BCTV's website, including live streaming of both channels and local programs viewable on-demand. Sponsorship available on a monthly or annual basis. Your logo and credit will be displayed prominently:
Ultra-Local Programming Package:
Supports all local programming, including local government programs. Your sponsorship message on BCTV associates your business with community-oriented programming. Your logo will be displayed:
- after all live meetings and local events covered by BCTV, such as:
- BCTV Open Studio interviews
- Strolling of the Heifers Parade
- Brattleboro Union High School Graduation
- Brattleboro July 4th Parade
- continuously acknowledged on BCTV's community bulletin board
- on the home page of our website.
Town Meeting Package:
Supports all local government programming. Sponsoring these locally-produced programs and public meetings shows your support for citizen participation in local affairs, and lets viewers know that you care about local issues affecting our towns.
Your logo will be displayed:
- at the open and closing of all live meetings produced by BCTV, including:
- Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting
- Brattleboro Selectboard Meetings
- candidate debates and legislative forums
- continuously displayed on BCTV's community bulletin board
- on our website home page.
Supports the production of a single event such as Representative Town Meeting. Sponsors will be acknowledged at the open and closing of each meeting or event.
Contact BCTV to find out how you can reach local audiences by supporting BCTV. We will tailor a sponsor package to meet your goals.